Monday 7 January 2008

Happy New Year ! Assignment nearly over

Blogging had to be postponed over the Christmas period, due the small matter of trying to write an assignment. I did think about posting at various stages how I was feeling during the ordeal, which I thought might be interesting,but I decided there would be too many expletives, and I don't wish to offend.

So, some changes to make, but overall I'm on the right track, which comes as a major relief. I'm now really looking forward to the next module and doing some more serious reading (which was undoubtedly the best part of the assignment work for me).

New Years resolution is definitely to keep on blogging in 2008 and get some photos and video clips, podcasts etc. uploaded (if I can suss out how to do it !) and up the links a bit more.

So...

Check out my tutor's cool NEW Blog at http://digital-literacies.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

DrJoolz said...

Hi Nick!!

I found you on technorati... did you know that you are listed there? (technorati.com lists blogs and you can sesarch for them there.)

Nice to see a reference to my blog!! Thanks

Julia

Nick Haigh said...

Hi Julia,

No, I didn't know I was on technorati, although strangely enough I did come across the website only yesterday when I was explore various links, but I didn't see my name/blog name, I'll have to take another look !
Thanks

Nick