Sunday 2 March 2008

Blogging

According to Lankshear & Knobel (2006) blogs should not only be interesting but should meet 3 other criteria (1) evidence of a clear and strong sense of purpose (2) a recognisable and well-informed point of view; and (3) a good stanard of presentation (p.154)

So, bearing that in mind, I plan to work on developing my blog further in the coming months and hope to incorporate some additional features, once I'm techy enough to do so.

Clearly, the focus of my blog at present is centred around my MA in New Literacies (with the odd slip into other life matters) but I hink I'm quite keen now to develop another focus in the future around my work, the question is whether to set up a new blog or gradually let this one transmogrify in something different ?

No comments: